Tuesday, May 27, 2014

'One More Step Along the World I Go.....'

Messages of Wisdom and Inspiration
27th May 2014
  
A Note from the Messenger
'One More Step Along the World I Go.....'
My Dear Friends

For all of you who read these messages and get so much from them, I wanted to write a personal note to explain the absence of messages from Lord Emanuel this past month. Words are increasingly difficult and limiting for me to use to explain what has been going on for me and also my ability to hold onto the past is fading as my perception of time is changing also! I will do my very best to articulate as best I can.

I have been going through some extremely tough times both in my personal life and on my spiritual path. Several different elements seemed to happen at once causing me to stop being available for Lord Emanuel.

Like many people who are consciously walking the Path of Light, I found myself in ever increasing financial difficulty and I am facing losing my family home. This has caused me to work longer hours doing things that pay and this has brought its own stresses and pressures to me personally.

This led me to increased negative thought patterns and I have found that this leaves me open to be subject to interference which manifests itself as apathy and lethargy, intense resistance and self doubt, bouts of despair, depression and helplessness and total disconnection from Source.

I found myself questioning everything and as I grow in my understanding and go deeper into my exploration of what it means to me to be a Free Will Sovereign Human Being, I found myself questioning why we even need the words and guidance of the Ascended Realm and Archangelic Realms.

I strive to be a person of high integrity and will not do something unless my heart is in it 100% so all of this and also deep unresolved emotion that I have around my personal relationship with Lord Emanuel and my relationship with my own Divinity led me to stop taking messages.

I learned through many hard knocks that I have to get myself out of this heavy negativity and that I have all the tools within me to do exactly that. I now see clearly that I have been given all the tools I need and it is time to consciously put them into practise and to consciously raise my vibration every day, consciously choose to think positive and be positive and consciously put my Almighty powers of Co-Creation into motion.

In my heart I absolutely know it is part of my Divine purpose to bring through messages from Emanuel and every level of my Being wants to fulfil this mission with a passion. I realised that I needed help, that I cannot do this alone and I sought out the physical company of a group of like minded individuals with whom I could talk to about my relationship with Emanuel. They have been an amazing source of support and practical help and they held space for me to open myself to receive a message from Lord Emanuel once again just 2 days ago on Sunday 25th May. This is what I received:

Emanuel
The Way of the Heart

I AM Come

I AM here to show you The Way of the Heart

My Original Divine Purpose has been hijacked by the religious factions for their own gain. Do not be saddened by this, do not be dis-heartened.

The Way is here, the Path is clear. Let me show you how. Just let me!

Open your heart to the world. Do not despair.

The Light is here and gaining momentum beyond your understanding.

Trust and let go.

Let me be your guide, I shall not tell you what to do I shall merely walk beside you, comfort you and 'Show You the Way', Light your path so to speak and enable you to do the same for those that walk behind you.

My message will be restored to its original Divine Perfection allowing the hearts of mankind to open to a level yet to be seen on this planet en masse. The seeds lay dormant, they have been sown by my incarnation upon your Blessed Earth. No matter what belief system is in place. The seeds of Light are sown.........

The message was so intense in its power and so deeply moving to receive that it has restored my Will, my Faith and my determination to continue walking in the Light, to consciously step out of the shadows of the dark, to consciously step out of the illusion of lack and limitation and to fearlessly follow in the footsteps of my Beloved Lord Emanuel.

He never left me throughout my wandering of the past weeks and I continually heard a children's song in my dark hours of doubt that for me have always carried the vibration of Emanuel. I am prompted to share the lyrics with you that have more meaning than ever as I move forward in these times of transition to New Earth.....I Love you, my Brothers and Sisters and I thank you for your messages of support and encouragement and for your patience. Enjoy this song, and if it feels good, SING IT OUT LOUD!!

With Love and infinite Blessings upon you and forever in your service, Gillianx


One more step along the world I go, 
One more step along the world I go. 
From the old things to the new 
Keep me travelling along with you.
Chorus 
And it's from the old I travel to the new,  
Keep me travelling along with you.
Round the corners of the world I turn, 
More and more about the world I learn. 
All the new things that I see 
You'll be looking at along with me.
Chorus
As I travel through the bad and good 
Keep me travelling the way I should. 
Where I see no way to go 
You'll be telling me the way I know.
Chorus
Give me courage when the world is rough, 
Keep me loving though the world is tough. 
Leap and sing in all I do, 
Keep me travelling along with you.
Chorus
You are older than the world can be, 
You are younger than the life in me. 
Ever old and ever new, 
Keep me travelling along with you.
Chorus
Words: Sydney Carter (1915-2004) No copyright infringement intended.

Transmitted through Gillian Ruddy.
  
This message is a gift, please freely copy and share it. However, I claim the Universal copyright to this message in the name of the Ascended Master Lord Emanuel.

If this message is of value to you and you feel moved to give an exchange in return and contribute toward the maintenance of this service, it is possible by going to the website by clicking below:
  
Archives available at
  
Contact Us  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord Emanuel Messages

Lord Emanuel Messages

ESOTERIC



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

RICHARD DOLAN



CLICK O PRIMEIRO BOTÃO DA DIREITA(CAPTIONS)
PARA OBTER LEGENDAS EM VARIAS LIÍNGUAS



TRANSCRIÇÃO DESTE VIDEO EM PORTUGUÊS AQUI


TL


TSUNAMI OF LOVE