Sunday, November 24, 2013

21:11:2013 -- I AM Come


stock photo : English flag butterfly, isolated on white background




Daily Messages of Wisdom and Inspiration


November 21, 2013

 
I AM Come


Greetings Dear Ones! It is I, Lord Emanuel here to be with you this day. And I am so grateful Dear Ones, to be with you in this way. I am so grateful that you keep showing up here like this, that you are so willing to hear the words I come to impart and I will keep showing up for you my Dear Ones in whatever way I am able to for as long as you need me to. I will be with each and every one of you every step of the way until you are safely Home.

Take a deep breath Dear Ones, deep down into your belly, inhale the brightest white Light you can imagine and exhale out all the unconsciousness that yet remains within your Being. Repeat this several times if it feels good to do so Dear Ones, up to 7 times is about right but go with what feels right for you, this is the Golden Rule always Dear Ones. What feels right for you is always right for you.

Dear Ones I am always with you and always available for you at any time, outwith these messages. I have imparted many times that you need only call my name and I will be there, you do not even need to call my name out loud, I am but a thought away. There are some times Dear Ones when I come to you individually for many different reasons and I would like to make myself known to you in a way that you easily recognise and are left in no doubt that I am with you.

Such times may be when you require little reminder that I am here for you or sometimes it might be to remind you to pay attention to what is occurring in that moment that I make myself known to you. Mostly I will be alerting you to something significant, gently nudging you in the right direction. Or maybe I just need some quiet time with you, I might just need you to go into a still quiet place within yourself so that we may be in communion.

Dear Ones, for whatever the myriad of reasons, there are times when I need to alert you to my presence and if you will, I would very much like to take you upon a meditation, a journey to find out how I will appear to you because Precious Hearts, it will be totally unique to you, the way in which I will make myself known to each of you.

So if it feels good to do so Dear Ones, take a moment to quite yourself, still your mind, take some deep, deep breaths, make sure you will not be disturbed for the next few minutes and relax every cell in your body.....relax relax relax, every fibre of your being, deep, deeper........and like last time, walk with me awhile, take my hand and we will take a stroll into a beautiful woodland, a magical forest bursting with life that is so eager to greet you and welcome you and enfold you in its magical energy, you can feel the whole forest breathe and as it does so it pulls you into its loving embrace, everything you set your eyes upon you know is loving you, the grass under your feet is soft and warm and it feels like your feet are being hugged with every step, the trees are beaming their beautiful energy at you and waving their branches as if to gently beckon you forward into the forest and there is a grass path to follow and we stroll down it smelling all the beautiful fragrances of the flowers and listening to all the sounds of the birds who are singing a chorus for us. To the side you can see animals quietly grazing and watching, some of them following along, all kinds of creatures and up ahead you can see a clearing and in that clearing is a bench for us to rest upon, the most beautiful carved bench with the most comfortable cushions that mould to gently support your body as you sit upon it. And we sit in silence upon this bench and in silence we wait. For out from the forest will appear the sound, the colour, the form, the symbol, the shape that I will take when I wish to alert you to my presence. Be patient with this. Wait until something appears, do not force the timing, wait and when you are quite sure you have the colour or smell or shape or symbol or sound, (for it may be any of those things) then sit awhile and feel the energy of me. Take your time and receive me. Feel what I feel like so that you know without a doubt when I come to call.

Dear Ones, I know some of you already know how I appear to you but some of you have forgotten and some of you rely a little too heavily on these messages to connect with me. You all have your own individual connection and intimate relationship with me available to you. Please do not deny yourself the comfort and help I can supply you, yes you Precious Heart!

Dear Ones you are in great need of comfort at this time, make time and take time to connect with me or any of the Ascended Realm or Archangelic or Angelic Realms. Take all the comfort you need, receive it in every cell of your body and you will pass through these challenging and demanding times with all the Ease and Grace of God. This is my Promise to You. I AM Lord Emanuel and I love you Dear Ones, let me show you how much. God Bless you.

This message is a gift, please feel free to copy and share it. However, I claim the Universal copyright to this message in the name of the Ascended Master Lord Emanuel.

Archives available at

Contact Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord Emanuel Messages

Lord Emanuel Messages

ESOTERIC



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

RICHARD DOLAN



CLICK O PRIMEIRO BOTÃO DA DIREITA(CAPTIONS)
PARA OBTER LEGENDAS EM VARIAS LIÍNGUAS



TRANSCRIÇÃO DESTE VIDEO EM PORTUGUÊS AQUI


TL


TSUNAMI OF LOVE