Friday, September 13, 2013

23:08:2013 -- Receive Me


stock photo : English flag butterfly, isolated on white background



Daily Messages of Wisdom and Inspiration

August 23, 2013

 
Receive Me 
 


Greetings Dear Ones! It is I, Lord Emanuel here to be with you this day. Deep breath Dear Ones, in and out right down to your boots! And again, deep breath in and out my precious Hearts, exhale out all the worry, all the tension, all the density of the day and be with me now present to receive all the healing available to you right now. Take a moment to receive and if you are not already familiar with receiving Divine Energy, this is best done with your palms open and facing up, gently resting on your thighs if you are seated. And just receive me, place your attention upon your heart centre which is in fact in the middle of your chest cavity, spherical in nature and not off centre as the physical heart is now placed. Feel your heart centre expand and expand as you receive me and the Light I bring to you. Imagine me standing in front of you and our hearts joined by blazing luminous golden Light and just be here with me. Breathe and receive.
 
Do this for as long as you feel is necessary or comfortable. In this time you can ask me anything you might like to know.
 
That is all for today. Be at peace my Dear Ones. The Kingdom of Heaven is yours. This is my Promise to You. I AM Lord Emanuel and I Love you. Give unto me some of your precious time and I will show you just how much. God Bless you.
 
 
 
This message is a gift, please feel free to copy and share it. However, I claim the Universal copyright to this message in the name of the Ascended Master Lord Emanuel.

Archives available at

Contact Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord Emanuel Messages

Lord Emanuel Messages

ESOTERIC



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

RICHARD DOLAN



CLICK O PRIMEIRO BOTÃO DA DIREITA(CAPTIONS)
PARA OBTER LEGENDAS EM VARIAS LIÍNGUAS



TRANSCRIÇÃO DESTE VIDEO EM PORTUGUÊS AQUI


TL


TSUNAMI OF LOVE