Friday, September 13, 2013

11:09:2013 -- The Power of Love (Message from Mother Akasha)


stock photo : English flag butterfly, isolated on white background



Daily Messages of Wisdom and Inspiration

September 11, 2013

The Power of Love (Message from Mother Akasha)  
 

Dearly Beloved precious Hearts, it is I, your Mother Akasha here with you now. Yes indeed! It is a great honour and pleasure to be invited to address you today. I feel your Love for Emanuel and your dedication to His teachings, I feel so very privileged to be among you. Long have I waited to be invited back to your planet and long have I not been welcome here. It feels so good to finally be able to address you directly.
 
Dear Ones, my name is Mother Akasha and I AM the Mother’s presence of this Universe.  My presence has long been absent from your Blessed planet Earth and long has my presence been unwelcome. You see Dear Hearts, after the Great Fall, the pain of separation from Father-Mother God was so great for the people of Earth that it was decided that the heart chakra must be closed down in order to alleviate some of the suffering. But it is through the heart chakra that the human system of Being receives the Mothers Love and my life force given to you was cut off and shut down. This was a dark hour indeed my Beloveds and the Mothers presence was withdrawn from planet Earth.
 
Dear Hearts, I know Beloved Lord Emanuel Jesus the Christ has shared with you that a great Divine Plan was put in place to restore balance and harmony and peace to the Blessed Planet Earth. Indeed this is the Truth. As Jesus the Christ, King of Kings was chosen to bring the Light of the Father to Earth, and He accepted, so I was chosen to bring the Love of the Mother. We both accepted with great humility, the task of bringing back Love and Light to Blessed planet Earth.
 
As you well know Lord Emanuel Jesus the Christ embodied on your planet to show you the Way. He lived a lifetime on Earth to embody the Father, the Light of God and to show you the Way, the Truth and the Life. I tell you now Dear Hearts I was not going to be left out! If Emanuel was to be embodied on Earth, I was too, make no mistake.
 
However Dear Hearts, it was far too dangerous for me to embody on Earth at that time and live a life like Emanuel. The feminine principle was very much hated and feared at that time, it simply was not safe for me to live a public life as Emanuel did. But I did embody on your Earth Dear Hearts, a little known secret. I came to this Earth to embody the Mothers Love, the Love of God and to anchor this frequency on the Earth. I did this in a veiled civilisation in Delphi, Greece, where I over saw the embodiment of some 25,000 souls who passed through Delphi to be taught the way of the Mother’s Love.
 
Dear Hearts, many of you whom I am addressing today have passed through Delphi and have learned of the Mother’s Love, the Love of God. You know it to be true, you can feel it in your veins! You have not forgotten the role of the Mother in this Universe and I am here to gently remind you of me, of the Mother and of the Almighty Power of Love.
 
You see Dear Hearts, Love is All There Is. Love is the very ‘glue’ of this Universe and I mean that in a very real sense. At the sub-atomic level, the 90 or so percent of ‘space’ between matter that your scientists cannot account for and do not understand is pure Love, nothing else. Love is the most powerful force in the Universe and I dare you to put it to the test!
 
Dear Ones, many of you are finding yourselves in very challenging personal circumstances, some of you are finding that you are growing further apart from people that you love who do not understand the path you are walking. This is so very painful Dear Hearts, God Bless you I know how much this hurts you. It is so easy to turn away from your brothers and sisters who do not understand or who judge you harshly for your beliefs.
 
Please, Dear Ones, now is not the time to run away. Now is the time to step into the great power that you have within you, the great and Almighty power of Love. You are Love that is all you are. Let everything else fall away and when you encounter a brother or sister that is causing you pain, take a moment to breathe and connect to the Love that you are. You will find this Love hiding under all the emotions that are running on the surface. Look little deeper blessed Children and you will find an infinite well of Love, God’s Love that you are. Tap into this power and step into it as you engage with your brothers and sisters.
 
Watch the power that will melt the coldest of hearts. Love is all it takes. This is my Promise to you. I AM Mother Akasha, the Mother of this Universe, the Love of God and my Love is pouring out to you this day. Go forth now, do not fear this Love, do not fear this power, for it is all that you are. God Bless you Dear precious Hearts.
 
 
This message is a gift, please feel free to copy and share it. However, I claim the Universal copyright to this message in the name of the Ascended Master Lord Emanuel.

Archives available at

Contact Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord Emanuel Messages

Lord Emanuel Messages

ESOTERIC



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

RICHARD DOLAN



CLICK O PRIMEIRO BOTÃO DA DIREITA(CAPTIONS)
PARA OBTER LEGENDAS EM VARIAS LIÍNGUAS



TRANSCRIÇÃO DESTE VIDEO EM PORTUGUÊS AQUI


TL


TSUNAMI OF LOVE