Wednesday, May 1, 2013

01:05:2013 -- A Song for You


stock photo : English flag butterfly, isolated on white background



Daily Messages of Wisdom and Inspiration

May 1, 2013

A Song for You


Beloved Hearts, 

I do not know you personally and yet I think of you as my friends. I feel your Love for Emanuel and I feel your gratitude flowing to me and it keeps me going on the days when I feel I have not the time to spare or I am too tired to bring you His message. 

It is one such day today, I have visitors coming to stay and like many households with many young children, I live in a bit of chaos which I am not aware of until I have the thought of a guest arriving!! 

I do not have the time to spare today and this can cause me a little distress and in communing with Emanuel upon this subject, he has nothing but total compassion and infinite understanding which restores the Love and compassion for myself that I sometimes forget. 

He would like me to share a song with you today instead of a full message. So if you feel moved to, click on the link below, sit back, relax and breathe in our Lord Emanuel, connect with your Love for Him and receive Him as He sings to you....... 

                   

With all my Love and Many Blessings 

Gillian



This message is a gift, please feel free to copy and share it. However, I claim the Universal copyright to this message in the name of the Ascended Master Lord Emanuel.

Archives available at

Contact Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord Emanuel Messages

Lord Emanuel Messages

ESOTERIC



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

RICHARD DOLAN



CLICK O PRIMEIRO BOTÃO DA DIREITA(CAPTIONS)
PARA OBTER LEGENDAS EM VARIAS LIÍNGUAS



TRANSCRIÇÃO DESTE VIDEO EM PORTUGUÊS AQUI


TL


TSUNAMI OF LOVE