Friday, April 5, 2013

From Gillian Ruddy




Beloved Hearts,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have been unable to bring through messages
from Emanuel these past few days due to unforeseen personal circumstances.

Like many of you, I am going through major personal clearing, so many things are
 shifting and changing in my life and as a mother of three children, it can be quite
tough going.

I have to Love and honour myself first and foremost so that I can be of service
to you for the long haul. I just did not have the energy to spare this week.

Please forgive me, I understand just how much these messages mean to you and how
 Lord Emanuel touches your lives. He assures me we will be back in business on Monday.
He is with me now with such compassion and Love and asks me to remind you that he
is with you also.

I thank you for your patience

Be very gentle with yourselves

with Love and Many Blessings

Gillianx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord Emanuel Messages

Lord Emanuel Messages

ESOTERIC



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

RICHARD DOLAN



CLICK O PRIMEIRO BOTÃO DA DIREITA(CAPTIONS)
PARA OBTER LEGENDAS EM VARIAS LIÍNGUAS



TRANSCRIÇÃO DESTE VIDEO EM PORTUGUÊS AQUI


TL


TSUNAMI OF LOVE